secure.myprepaidbalance.com/login – My Prepaid Balance Account LoginFinance
My Prepaid Balance is an online portal backed by Meta Bank. At the Prepaid Balance platform one can check their card balance, view transaction history, add multiple cards, set up direct deposit, reload card and manage account.
You can get access and enjoy a broad array of web based features related to their card. You can login through the website of the My Prepaid Balance. Logging in you can get a full overview of your prepaid card account. If you have registered for an account at the My Prepaid Balance you can sign in anytime. In this post we have offered an easy walkthrough of the account login procedure.
What is the My Prepaid Balance Login
My Prepaid Balance Login is one of the services offered by the Meta Bank to its customers. If you have a prepaid card you can check your card balance, add money and access much more features. Furthermore, you can also add multiple cards to the My Prepaid Balance portal.
Logging into your account you can access all the account features that let you manage your finances from the comfort of your home. If you do not have an account yet you can register at the My Prepaid Balance website.
Requirements to Log in
In order to sign in the user needs to have the following things handy:
Account– The user must have registered for an account at the My Prepaid Balance.
Electronic Device– You can sign in through the web portal of the My Prepaid Balance Com using any computer or mobile browser.
Private Device– It is recommended that you use a private device so that you keep your financial data secure.
Login Credentials– You should remember your login id and password for signing in.
How to Log into My Prepaid Balance
- Go to the My Prepaid Balance website to get started. secure.myprepaidbalance.com/login
- As the web page opens there is the log in widget at the centre.
- Enter the email and password in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Go’ button below and you will be directed to the account management console.
Retrieve your Password
- If the user has lost their password or cannot recall it then they must visit the login homepage.
- Look below the login section and there is a link reading ‘Retrieve your Password’.
- Click on it and you will be taken further to the password reset website.
- Provide the email associated with your account and tap on the ‘Reset Password’ button.
- Now you will find password reset instructions on your email.
More Read: Checkers and Rally’s Guest Obsessed Survey
If you do not have an account yet you can create account at the online portal of the My Prepaid Balance. You can set up account using your email, security questions and card information. This was all we could offer on the login procedure. We hope you signed into your account successfully.