SpartanNash wants your feedback. So if you have recently shopped at a SpartanNash Family store and received a receipt asking you to tell them about your visit, you can participate in the SpartanNash Guest Experience Survey at www.spartannashguestexperience.survey.marketforce.com. At the end of the survey, you will be entered in the drawing contest to get an opportunity to win a SpartanNash $100 store gift card.
Your feedback matters a lot. SpartanNash wants you to be satisfied with every visit to their store. And for that, it is important to know your opinion and understand your need. Therefore, take the survey honestly and according to your recent experience at the store and help them to reach their survey goal and provide you better service.
How to take the SpartanNash Survey and win the $100 gift card
In order to take the SpartanNash Guest Experience Survey online and enter the sweepstakes, you will need to follow some basic conditions and the steps provided below.
- You must complete the survey within 7 days of your visit to the SpartanNash Store
- The receipt of that recent visit with a survey in vitiation must be with you.
- You must be a legal resident of the USA or Washington D.C.
- Your age must be at least 18 years at the time of entering the sweepstakes.
- Go to the survey site at www.spartannashguestexperience.survey.marketforce.com
- Enter the survey code from your receipt. (See the sample receipt image highlighting the code if you cannot find the location of it on your receipt).
- Click the ‘start’ button to enter the next part.
- Answer all the questions to the best of your knowledge.
- Enter the required details to enter the drawing.
SpartanNash, headquartered in Byron Centre, Michigan, is an American wholesale grocery distributor with more than 2100 independent grocery retail stores all over the country and 140 supermarkets in eight states. The company also serves the military community and exchanges in the US. Founded in 1917, SpartanNash is the largest food distributor in the United States in terms of revenue.