Broadway Pizza wants your feedback. Broadway Bar & Pizza Restaurant strives to be the best and each of their customers not only has top quality food but to have an overall great experience from start to finish. So they are asking you to take a brief survey at their official survey site at www.broadwaypizza.com/feedback.html and share your experience.
All of your information provided in the survey will be remained extremely confidential. They are used for only research purpose. So feel free to express your thoughts and let the company know how they are doing and what they can do to provide you with better service.
How to take the Broadway Pizza survey and win the surprise gift
The survey is simple and easy and will take only a few minutes to complete. And there is not any hard and fast rule to take the survey; you just need to maintain some basic requirements such as:
- You should visit a Broadway Pizza location recently.
- You should save the purchase receipt of the visit.
- You need to have the ability to recall the experience of that dining.
- Visit www.broadwaypizza.com/feedback.html
- Start the survey with your comments.
- Then select your feedback reason
- Choose the Broadway Pizza location you visited.
- Enter the Check Number and Date Of Visit from the receipt.
- Select your purpose of visit and meal type.
- Provide some of your personal and contact details like Name, Email address, Address, City, State, Zip, Phone Number.
- Type the captcha and send.
About Broadway Pizza
Broadway Pizza started its journey when John Spallacci reached Minneapolis from Italy with his special pizza recipe. In 1961, Eddie Peck bought Spallacci’s operation and continued to run along with his north Minneapolis restaurant and bar. Since then it has been growing and serves the customers their famous old world flavored pizza along with other appetizers, burgers, salads, wraps, hoagies, pasta, desserts, kids meals and more.