Have you recently visited a MOD Pizza restaurant? How was your experience? Take part in the online MOD Pizza Survey at www.modpizza.co.uk/feedback and give your feedback based on the food and service you received at the restaurant. For your valuable opinion and taking the time to participate in the survey, you can win an iPad mini.
The Survey is not too long to complete. You just need to answer a few questions about your recent visit to MOD and let know them how they are doing. All your responses should be true and honest as it is very much important to meet the survey’s goal, measure your satisfaction, find out the loopholes and provide you the best possible experience.
How to take MOD Pizza Survey and win the surprise gift
In order to participate in this brief MOD Pizza Feedback survey, you will require:
- Your visit to a MOD Pizza location should be lately.
- Save the purchase receipt of that latest visit to get the necessary details you need during the survey.
- You must be able to recall the dining experience.
- Visit the survey site at www.modpizza.co.uk/feedback
- Click the “Start Survey” button located middle on the page.
- To get started provide some details like the restaurant’s location, your visit to MOD Pizza in last 3 months including the latest one, your first hear about MOD.
- And then rate your overall happiness with that visiting experience and click “Next” to proceed.
- Tell them what you liked there if you have any unresolved concerns, be as specific as you like.
- Click “Next” and fill the rest.
- Provide the required details to receive the chance of winning the iPad mini.
About MOD Pizza
MOD Super Fast Pizza is a Bellevue, Washington based fast-casual restaurant chain with more than 330 locations across the US and UK. The first MOD Pizza was opened in 2008 by the couple, Scott and Ally Svenson in their hometown Seattle. As its name suggested, MOD, ‘Made On Demand’, offers artisan styles pizzas and salads that are individually sized, made on demand and ready in just minutes.